Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Fun Having A Blast!!!

This summer has been so busy and we have had a lot of Fun!! We started off with a trip out west to Snowmass Colorado, then to our favorite place Lake Powell!! Of course there was visiting family and friends and going to baseball games, the Price Museum and movies all in between. I love spending time with my family and especially my little grandbabies! I love watching their joy and excitment in everything they do. So sit back and enjoy some of the pictures of what we have been up to.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you post pictures of Heather's kids so I can see them (since she's busy with TWO boys, one keeps me going enough as it is) I love all the pictures and looks like you are enjoying the summer! Hope to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowzers- changing all those letters must have taken forever! You are so dedicated to a cute blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! It looks and sounds like you guys have been super busy, hopefully we can see you the next time you are in Price.

    ReplyDelete