Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

Christmas day was so much fun for us. We started out by going to Heather & Garrett's house to watch the little boys as they opened up their "Santa loot". Emery (the cat) scared Santa and he dropped his bag at their house. The bag was filled with all sorts of toys for the two best little boys. They opened their gifts and played and then opened more and played more and opened..........well you get the picture. As they were winding down to the last few presents Corban found a great BIG one. He was so excited because it was so big and he asked me "Ramma who's it from?" As I was reading him the tag "To: Corban From: Mommy and Daddy he began opening it saying "this is the best day ever!! I've ALWAYS wanted a big present from my Mom and Dad..........I just hope it's not clothes!" Well..................yep you guessed it...............it was clothes!! The best day ever quickly turned into the "worst day ever"!! Heather explained to him that Santa told her that HE was bringing toys so her and Daddy should give the boys clothes. Needless to say Corban ran out of the room, dashed up the stairs and retrieved the gun that Aunt Sue and Aunt Val had sent him (thanks Sue and Val for saving the day!)
We then came back to our house to open more gifts and as the saying goes "What Santa doesn't bring me Grandma & Grandpa will!!"
Corban & Jayce check out their new ride! A new Viper just like Grandpa's! Check out the custom paint job (just like Grandpa's)
Grandpa gives the boys driving tips

Jayce gets ready to blast off

Corban tries to find which present he wants to open first

Heather & Garrett smiling because they don't have to clean up all the wrapping paper

Sam & Matt open up their gifts

Jayce needs to take a rest and what better place then on Uncle Jonas! I don't think I saw Jonas without one of the boys attached to him while he was home!

Our little astronauts
I just love these two little boys----they are out of this world!!!

Coban in full astronaut gear

Jayce is so excited to try on the helmet. His smile says it all!!
Jayce loves his vacuum! I wish it really worked because he loves to vacuum, now if we could work on him putting the pots and pans back in the cupboard after he plays with them!

Corban show off his Dr. glasses from his doctor kit.
We had such a wonderful Christmas watching the excitement in Corban and Jayce's face as they opened their presents, spending time with our family and making wonderful memories!! I am so looking forward to Christmas 2010!!!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like Santa hit their house and no where else. Looks like they had lots of fun. Loved all the pictures. Maybe I will come out there next year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas! Your grandbabies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are so adorable!! Looks like a wonderful Christmas Season you had! I love the viper like Grandpa's!! Such a cute idea! I bet they were in heaven...all except for the dreaded clothes present! lol

    I am excited for you to be out here and get to see me! Just admit it, you only come to see me! :) I will definitely get the details from Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great holiday. Love the pictures, the boys are soooo cute. You are so blessed to have them so close. Wishing you and your family a Wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete