Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonas

Happy Birthday Jonas!!
Today is Jonas' 24th birthday!! I can't believe my little boy has grown so fast into a incrediable young man! It just seems like yesterday that he was my sweet little baby that I held in my arms. I remember just holding him and watching him breathe, of course he had bronchinal pneumonia twice before he was 4 weeks old. That was such a scary time but little did I know there would be other scary times ahead. Like when he ran away and I couldn't find him (yes he was hiding in the linen closet--little stink bug!) or when he would fall and scrape his elbows and knees. When he was trying to be a dare devil and jumped from the trampoline to the tricky bars at his Grandma and Grandpa Branch's house and broke his arm. Then there was the time he broke his collar bone during a football game. When he started school. When he got his drivers license. I can't count the many times he called me and told me he was in a car accident and then say "just kidding"---again little stink bug!! I could probably go on and on........
With as many scary times we have had there have been many more times of laughter and fun. Times when we have shared secrets, proud moments of success and accomplishements and watching him grow into a awesome person.
The very best though is when I get hugs.........big hugs! Hugs that say I am still your little boy and will always be. Hugs that say I'm ok Mom don't worry or ones for no reason what so ever!!!
We are so blessed to have Jonas in our family!! He has so many qualities about him that make him stand out where ever or whoever he is with. He has the ability to make people laugh, he is a generous person, he has a very big kind heart. He LOVES his nephews Corban and Jayce. I could go on and on but I will say this..........................
Happy Bithday Jonas!! "I love you forever, I love you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!" ~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment