Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

The doorbell rang.................and this is what greeted me!! At first I was scared but then I realized it was Halloween and these two cute little guys were Corban, The Vampire who wants to suck your blood and Jayce, Frankenstein who just really wanted to eat his candy right away! I love these two little boys so much!! They have been to 3 parties and now they are Trick or Treating. You can bet that I loaded them up with lots and lots of candy and pop, you know, just in case they don't have enought treats!!
I just love Halloween!!!!

5 comments:

  1. They are adorable! I love Halloween too, it is my favorite holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look so so cute! Carter was the same way he wanted the candy as soon as they gave it too him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even dressed scary those two are beautiful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! I bet they are a little spoiled by their grandma too!!

    ReplyDelete