Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Heather, Sam, me and the little boys went to see the movie New Moon this afternoon!! First, we started out by having lunch at the Olive Garden (where else is there to eat if Heather is with you), then we went to the movies. Corban was so excited to see the movie because it had ware wolves in it and that's all he cared about. Well, he ended up falling asleep until just 3 minutes before the part with the wolves. He was sitting on my lap and when the wolves jump Corban jumped! It was kind of funny but then I thought I better cover his eyes so he doesn't get scared but he did not want to have them covered. He was glued to the screen the rest of the movie. There's a part in there where one of the vampires tells Bella to take his hand and Corban said out loud "don't hold his hand, don't do it!". It was funny!! I think he is hooked. Jayce slept all the way through it until about 3 minutes from the ending so we were able to watch the movie. It was sooooooo good, I can't wait until June 30th when the next one comes out. After the movie we went to the mall and did a little Christmas shopping. It was so fun to spend the afternoon with my two girls and my two little guys!!! I'm so LUCKY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! My mom and I tried to see it yesterday, but the theatre in Price had already sold out. I am impressed that Corban and Jayce were so good, they need to come give my kids some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right New Moon was sooooooooooooo good. Corban and Jayce are so cute. I cannot believe big they are getting. :]

    ReplyDelete