Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Enough Already!!






We just keep getting the snow and it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon!!! HELP!!! We are supposed to get another 10" on Saturday!!
I have gone through 2 snow shovels, 1 snow blower and 1 husband................well okay the snow blower works if I have enough strength to pull the cord and I have a warranty on the husband that is good for at least another 27 plus years or 100,000 miles (of snow removal) which ever comes first!!!
There is so much snow in my yard right now that my cat just came up on my deck to poop!!! I hope Bart don't step in it!!
It's a good thing I still have a sense of humor or things may get ugly around here!! Poor Bart!!!!

4 comments:

  1. My goodness I am sorry! Winter is long enought without that much snow! That is good you have a sense of humor about it (I loved the comics) You would go crazy if you weren't laughing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you think I went to sunny California!! I had to get away from the snow. You should try it. It worked for me :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on down to sunny AZ. We are in the 70's here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy and I thought it was bad here! But I'm goen where its warmer, sometime soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete