Monday, April 5, 2010

Manti Temple

On Saturday, March 27th, 2010 I received my endowments at the Manti Temple. It was such a beautiful day and I was so excited to be there. What a spiritual experience to be a part of and one that I will never forget.
I was surrounded by many family and friends and although there were some who were not able to make it I felt them by my side every step of the way.
There have been so many people who have guided me and been such great examples to me in my life that when the time came for me to make this decision that it was easy and I know that this is where I needed to be.
I love my husband and my children for their support in all that I do. Each one in their own way has been a pillar of strength and I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving family.
I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and the blessings he has given to me and the blessings which are in store for me.
The Manti Temple
What a special day for me!!!

Jonas, me, Heather and Matt

My Kiddos!!

My Fam Damily!

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful experience. I am so happy for you, you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on such a big milestone in your life! You look beautiful as ever! I wish we would have been able to see you in Mesquite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! What a fun day with family, sorry we couldn't make it. The pictures are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful as always, congratulations I'm so happy for you, now we can go to a temple session together. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was a great day and I'm so glad I got to share it with you. Let's go again really soon. Love ya Sis,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am so happy for you. What a great step in your life. Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again!! Looks like it was a wonderful day! So glad we got to see you this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm... I have about 5 more presents to get and then I'll be all ready for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete