Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Mom


I want to wish my Mom a Happy Mothers Day on Sunday!! I have the most amazing Mother and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is truely an amazing person and I admire her so much. I think back of all the wonderful things she has done for me and my siblings as we were growing up and how she always made our house the "fun house" to be at!! There we so many other kids who called my Mom "Mom" because she cared for and loved our friends. She always had hot chocolate and cowboy cookies, a big pot of chili made for us at any given moment!! She still makes homemade cakes and cookies for us and her grandchildren and great grandchildren "just because"! She was the best softball coach, youth leader and mutal teacher, roadshow director and most of all my best friend!! When we had mutual she always made sure that we got to watch Happy Days before class and she was always up to date with music having us listen to the new song that just came out and was on the Top 40 Countdown. She is such a beautiful woman and has a heart full of love for everyone!! She is such a great example for our family and for others around her. She loves all little children and always makes them feel special! There are so many people that love my Mom but none as much as me! Thanks Mom for all you do!! I love you so very much and I am sending you lots of hugs on Mothers day and always!! Love, Peg of your heart

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mom...I don't know what I would do without you! I still call you everyday like a little kid needing advice. Only now instead of it being about how mean my friends are or my boyfriend breaking up with me, it's because I'm worried cuz Laney is sick or how can I help Dakota or remind me how to cook halibut! You have ALWAYS been my rock...my best friend. I never really realized how much you loved me until I had kids of my own...now I know! I thank you for always being there for me especially when you probably wanted to choke me cuz thats when I needed you most. And thank you for being the best grandma any kid could have. Dakota and Delaney love you so much you always make them feel special and oh-so-loved. I hope I can be the kind of Mom to them you are to me. I love you so much and I am so thankful for the relationship we have and that I still "need" you everyday. Happy Mothers Day. I love you...Love, Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom can be serious or funny. I love all the fun trips we have taken and the good times we have. You have taught me so much and I'm so thankful for that. Thanks for still being my mommy and cooking me dinner every Sunday and being my best friend. Thanks for the advice and the love you willing give. We do have alot of laughs, mostly at ourselves. Just want you to know how much I love you and I'm so glad I picked you to be my mom. Have a wonderful Mother's Day. All my love, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parents are so sweet I hope Bob had a great birthday and your mom a good mother's day! Hope you had a good one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so blessed to still have your mom and to consider her one of your best friends. Cherish every moment you have with her, you never know how long you will have her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Peggy!!! You gave me a good laugh with your comment! And I have told Logan on several occasions..."Do you want to end up like the cat?" So that made me laugh too! When am I going to be able to see you again??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peggy, where have you been?! I miss your wit and humor!

    ReplyDelete