Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brock lends a helping hand


Every Tuesday and Thursday I get online and read the Price Sun Advocate so I can catch up on hometown "gossip". Anyway, I got on the web site today and as I am reading the front page I see a picture of a very handsome young man with an article about the Student Body from Carbon High School. The picture that is on the front page is none other then my little Brock J.!!!

Brock is in the Student Government and this year they collected over 2,200 pounds of food to donate to the Carbon County Food Bank. Great job Brock!!! He is such an awesome kid and good-lookin too!!!

I'm so proud of all my nephews and nieces and now you can just see another reason why!!

1 comment:

  1. After reading this I had to go back to the Sun Advocate to find the article. They sure did a great job!
    Don't mind the following, I like to read up on yours and Heather's too.
    Sickness still in the house but went back to the dr. Dr. thought Kristi and Ron would both get it but am very thankful they are staying well.
    Kristi so enjoys the trips we take. Sometime they go better than others. Sleeping somewhere strange is her worse part.
    Have a safe and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete