Monday, December 14, 2009

Gumdrop Tree

On Saturday, Bart and Heather went Christmas shopping together which meant the Corban and Jayce got to play with Ramma!! Yeah!!! We watched Home Alone which is such a fun movie to watch with Corban because when Kevin "boobytraps" his house to catch the bad guys Corban laughs so hard that I can't help but laugh at him. You could just see the little wheels in his head turning with all sorts of ideas.................I just hope he doesn't try any of them on me!!
After the movie we decorated the gumdrop tree. We had so much fun eating......I mean decorating it and I am sure we will need more gumdrops real soon! Corban was so patient trying to teach Jayce how to put them on the tree but Jayce was more concerned on how to eat them off the tree.
I just love these little boys!!!!
Corban & Jayce decorating the gumdrop tree
One for the tree, one for Corban and Jayce
Jayce watches his big brother Corban put the gumdrop on in just the right place

"This gumdrop tree tastes yummy"!

Jayce wants a gumdrop but can't get it off easily so..........

He finds it much easier to get them off with his mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so so cute! I love Jayce getting the gumdrop off with his mouth, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new family picture! It looks awesome...everybody is beautiful! I have to say I love the pictures of the boys with the gumdrop tree more though. They are so cute. I miss having "little" kids for Christmas they make it so much fun! You are so lucky to have them to keep you in the excitement. Give them a kiss from me and tell them I love them.

    ReplyDelete