Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Party, Pizza, Pooped Ramma

Last night Heather & Garrett went to a company Christmas party so Corban & Jayce came to my house to P-A-R-T-Y!!! I had so much fun being with these little boys, they just make me so happy!! We ordered pizza and watched Charlie Browns Christmas and then we made a reindeer. Corban made Dasher because he's fast just like him. And Jayce...........well lets just say Jayce got to the antlers and then tore them off and ran while Grandma chased him around the family room trying to catch him as he ran off with the noses and eyes. Jayce is ready to watch Charlie Brown. He sat still for.......well this picture and that was it! I thought that after his bath he would be tired but I think after splashing me and getting me soaking wet he was re-freshed!
Corban's ready to watch Charlie Browns Christmas but first he was my present. He loved "Pig Pen", he thought he was funny because he was dirty even in the snow. He also felt bad for Charlie Browns Christmas tree, he wanted to help decorate it.

The boys take a time out from playing freeze tag to refuel. I love how Corban gives his little brother a drink, he is so good to Jayce.

Corban puts Dasher on the "Star Trek" tree. It is the only non-Star Trek ornament on that tree. Every year we put up this small tree just for my Trekkie Bart.

Corban shows me Dasher

Last but not least, Jayce gets ready to do a somersault (which he actually did)! He is so funny!!
I had so much fun last night with my grandsons and I can't wait for our next night together!





2 comments:

  1. Those grandbabies of yours are oh-so-lucky to have you as a grandma! Perhaps I could be your adopted-granddaughter? I realize that I'm too old, but I figured that it's worth asking...

    And yes, the cookie cutter pancakes work, you just need to put very little batter in them and then pray you don't mess the whole thing up when you flip them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let Laurie know I am waiting for her to put something on her blog.

    ReplyDelete