Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall is Here!!!

I love, love, love fall!!! I love the crisp, cool air in the evenings and mornings, the mild temptures throughout the day. I love the smells of apples and cinnamon and the baking and eating :) the pumpkin cookies and cakes, apple crisp, pumpkin pies.........!! I love the colors of the leafs as they are turning, football season!, Halloween and Thanksgiving! I really do love fall!!!
I put up some decorations around the house last Friday and I had to put most of them up high above the cupboards because Jayce loves to move things around on me!! :) This year I made the Scarecrow hat that is hanging on my front door. Not to bad for someone who is not creative. I also made the pumpkin a few years back (idea from Relief Society) and I just bought the wheat candle holders this year and added the leafs and acorns around them. When I go out to Utah Valerie is going to take me to a fun boutique to do some more fall shopping!! Yeah!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! You should go with me to Hobby Lobby!! There's lots and lots of fall stuff therre. I just went yesterday and had way to much fun!! See ya soon,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to go to Taipan! You'll fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute. Can't wait for more sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) My momma doesn't screen her calls- she just looses the phone!

    2) TaiPan is off of the 15 (freeway) and 90th. You. Will. Die. Trust me, go there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fall decorations! You have got to go to Tai Pan for sure. I have to go every time I visit Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been having lots of fun getting your house ready with fall decorations and going to car shows! I like the car, that's way neat!

    ReplyDelete