Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Corban's first day of school
9-01-09
Today my little Buckaroo started preschool. He was pretty excited and I must say he looked adorable. Heather let me go with them so I got to watch him walk into class. I must say it was hard to watch my little girl walk her little boy into class.........they grow so fast. He only has school 2 times a week for just a couple of hours and he knows some of the kids already from last year. Since he won't be to school tomorrow on his birthday he took a birthday treat today. When Heather and I picked him up we both asked him how school was and he told us "good". We asked if he did any papers, did the kids like his birthday treat, did they sing Happy Birthday, were his friends there etc. etc. After the million questions he finally replied "I can't tell you............you don't go to school there"! I guess we have to go to school if we want to find out what he does there!
He is such a smart little guy I just hope the teachers will be able to keep up with him!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, should he be old enough to go to pre-school? Give him a big birthday kiss and hug from Aunt Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! He is such a cute boy. I am so glad that he likes it and I can't believe how fast they grow either.

    ReplyDelete