Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Uncles, Nephews & Nieces OH MY!

While I was out in Utah I was lucky enough to be able to visit with family from near and far!! I couldn't have planned this trip better if I tried!!

My nephew Brandon was home from his Boston, Mass. mission on a sick leave. He has had trouble with his tonsils while out in the mission field so they sent him home to have them removed. It was such a nice surprise to see him especially since I wasn't able to see him before he left. He is now back in the mission field and I know he is a great missionary. I
just want to say, "thanks Elder Branch for getting sick!" so I could get the chance to see you and get a couple of hugs along the way! I always love to see my little Laney Bird!! I was able to watch her practice for her competition cheer squad. She is the best cheer leader ever!!! I love being with Laney she always makes me laugh and I can't wait to see her again and do some scrap booking!!

I also got to watch my Brock play football. He is so awesome!!! I am just saying, if I saw him running toward me I wouldn't wait to get knocked down by this big guy I would just fall and hope and pray he wouldn't hurt me!!

Me & Uncle Dan
Who would have ever thought I would have not one but two Uncles that rode harleys!! I was so lucky to get to visit with them while out in Utah since Uncle Dan lives in Indiana and my Uncle Bob lives in Nevada. They were doing a ride together and stopped in Wellington to be with my Mom on her birthday. (such good little brothers!) I really do have the best family in the world!!

Me & Uncle Bob
You know, both my "Harley Uncles" are real softies!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment