Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Splash Lagoon


Corban had so much fun riding down the "Big Kahuna" and the "Python"!!! Bart and Garrett had as much fun riding the water slides as well. Corban even got his "Ramma" to go down the Big Kahuna!! He was so cute because he kept telling me "just close your eyes like this so the waterfall won't get in them, then open your eyes because its not scary it's just dark for a little while and then when you come out of the slide we can float around and it won't be scary at all"!! He wanted to stay all day because "its ok if your fingers get wrinkled.... the wrinkles go away! "
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Reminds me of our days at Cherry Hills!! Way to much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Labor Day and a fun grandma you are to Heather's boy's! Corban is so "big" now and cute. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm not looking at your blog anymore cuz all I do is cry cuz I miss the boys so much! Especially the picture of Corban with his backpack! I can't do it...I just can't do it! It looks like you guys had a great holiday and a fun birthday. I really do miss all of you so much. Give those babies a kiss from me and tell them I love and miss them so much. Oh and tell Corban I hope his lip is better. And I think if he bites yours his will definately feel better!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear more about your mom's godmother...I was always interested in what really happened. Oh and I was able to get a book for my dad and for myself. Thank you so much for telling me about it. As dad and I went through it , it was fun to read about mom and found we knew alot of people in it and also found some relatives in there as well. Hope you have a great time in Utah, I know I did, it is always nice to go home.

    ReplyDelete