Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Finally A Blogger

Well, I finally did it............with a lot of Heather's help :) Thanks Sis!!! I have looked at all of Heathers family and friends blogs and you are all so creative and your kids are all adorable!! There is not much to say when your kids are grown but there are so many things to "brag" about when you are a Grandma (the best job in the universe!), so I thought I would blog about mostly being a Grandma so that some of you will some day look forward to it, or if you are already a Grandma you will know what I am talking about. I also have some very beautiful, talented nieces and nephews so I am sure I will be bragging about them as well.........you can't stop me now!!!! I'm sure I could talk about my children and husband as well.
First....-funny thing Corban said- :) Yesterday Heather and family came over for dinner after church and Corban was running around playing and then he said "I need to poop" he goes into the bathroom and is doing his business and yells for me to come see him. I grabbed a little sucker for him to keep him occupied while sitting there and when I open the door he "shoots" me with his pistol finger, so I say "Oh, you shot me...............(he shoots me again as I am falling to the floor) "You shot me again........."still falling to the floor (shoots me again) so now I am "almost dead" laying on the bathroom floor as he is sitting on the potty and I say "I..........had.........a.......surprise........for........you.........(now I am dead!) He sits there for a little while and then he leans over and whispers what I think will be "Sorry Ramma" but instead he whispers....."Ramma, wipe my bum!!! and give me my surprise!!!" Needless to say I wiped his bum and gave him a sucker...........all was well!!
I am so lucky to have such two cute, funny little grandsons!! They are a blessng and a joy to my life!!! I love that Heather and I live so close to each other and I get to see or talk to my "babies" several times a day. There is nothing like getting hugs and kisses from them!!!
So, all in all life is great when you are a "Ramma"

7 comments:

  1. Peg, I'm so glad you have a blog, I know you are so bored and lazy maybe this will give you something to do with your time!!hahaha I really am glad I hope you post lots and lots of pictures of those beautiful boys cuz I can't get enough! I still like the story of Corban's eyes shutting all by themselves when he didn't want them to...kiss him for me(and baby Jayce too). It's a good thing you have Heather around to help you with stuff like this! Love ya, Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peggy~ I am glad to see you blogging! It is pretty addicting being able to keep record of all the things in your life. You have the 2 cutest grandsons ever! I love seeing new photos of them and seeing how much they have grown. I hope all is good for you and your family. Hopefully this will keep us in better touch. You are such a cute grandma falling on the floor and everything just to get a smile from Corban. You gotta love the yell from the bathroom alerting you they are done and ready to be wiped.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! Of COURSE I remember you... was it my 8th birthday when you came over and taught me and all my friends to do the twist to Elvis songs? Now how does a girl forget that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad you decided to start blogging! It is really fun and as Candee said very addicting. Your grandkids are adorable, I love the funny things kids say, I'm always laughing at my little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you can keep us updated with things since Heather is busy with her two kids i love to hear about them and your life too! Plus Eric just loves all his aunts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you get to blog. Now I need to learn how. I wish Heather would show me. I have lots of pictures to share. Imagine that. Keep the stories coming. I love them. It keeps you a little closer when we get to read your blog. Love and miss ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya so sorry I put eric loves his aunts by aunts I meant cousins! I forget he is the youngest of the Branch cousins so all of you guys are my aunts and uncles ages! So sorry but either way he loves you funny Branch girls! Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete