Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tag Game-- Whos Next?


TAG! I saw this on Candee's blog so I thought it might be a little fun to do. Here it goes

1. Started your own blog - Yes, just this year!
2. Slept under the stars- Many times. I miss seeing them now
3. Played in a band- I am my own little drummer in my own little band!
4. Visited Hawaii- Twice
5. Watched a meteor shower- Yes, the meteor was a little embarrASSED
6. Given more than you can afford to charity- No, but I should
7. Been to Disneyland- Yes, twice unless you count everyday because I live in Dizzy Land
8. Climbed a mountain- Yes, lots of times when I was in better shape!
9. Held a praying mantis- Yes
10. Sang a solo- Have you heard me sing? You wouldn't want me to!!
11. Bungee jumped- Does holding onto a thread count?
12. Visited Paris- The Paris in Las Vegas
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea- No
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch- No, I have no artistic ability what so ever
15. Adopted a child- Only if you count Jonas' friend Chris
16. Had food poisoning- The first time I got food poisoning was the first dinner Bart cooked for me
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty- No but I have seen the statue and have a picture of our family with the "Lady" in the back ground
18. Grown your own vegetables- Tried some tomatoes, didn't work so well
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France- No
20. Slept on an overnight train- No but I might be traveling on the Amtrack in February from SLC to Helper (under $20 one way)
21. Had a pillow fight- Yes, every night Bart and I go to bed he tries to take my pillows and I have to fight for them all night
22. Hitch hiked- No
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill- Of course!
24. Built a snow fort- Yes
25. Held a lamb- Yes, thanks to my Uncle Denny
26. Gone skinny dipping- When I was younger I skinny dipped, now I just chunk dunk!
27. Run a Marathon- Some days I feel like I have run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice- No
29. Seen a total eclipse- Yes in grade school
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset- Yes, from the mountains, the ocean, Niagara Falls everywhere we have lived
31. Hit a home run- No but I have come close (third base)
32. Been on a cruise- No I would love to go someday
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person- Yes and it is awesome!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- If you can count Price and Wellington
35. Seen an Amish community- Yes, of course I live in Pegsylvania (thats what Delaney calls Pennsylvania)
36. Taught yourself a new language- My kids say I have my own language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied- I have been very blessed (Thanks Bart)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person- No
39. Gone rock climbing- If you count Goblin Valley
40. Seen Michelangelo's David- No
41. Sung karaoke- Yes but not to anyones delight!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt- Yes, this too is awesome
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant- Bart has, he is such a good guy!
44. Visited Africa-No
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight- Yes and it was so romantic
46. Been transported in an ambulance- No, but Sue put me on the back of her bike to get me home after I flew over the handle bars on mine!
47. Had your portrait painted- No
48. Gone deep sea fishing- Yes, got sea sick
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person- No
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris- No
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling- Yes, in Hawaii, The Bahamas and Mexico
52. Kissed in the rain- Yes
53. Played in the mud- Yes, like a little "piggy"
54. Gone to a drive-in theater- Yes, lots of time! In the back of a car trunk. We go during the summer here too, there are lots of drive-ins here
55. Been in a movie- Yes, lots of home movies
56. Visited the Great Wall of China- No
57. Started a business- No
58. Taken a martial arts class- No
59. Visited Russia- No
60. Served at a soup kitchen- If you count my kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies- No, but I have eaten LOTS
62. Gone whale watching- Yes, we were supposed to go whale watching in Washington, but ended up deep sea fishing
63. Got flowers for no reason- Yes, again thanks Bart
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- Yes and my kids have also sucked the blood from me!
65. Gone sky diving-No
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp- No
67. Bounced a check- Shhh don't tell Bart but yes when when we first got married
68. Flown in a helicopter-No
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- Yes, my sisters!!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial- Yes, again awesome
71. Eaten Caviar- Nope, just chicken eggs
72. Pieced a quilt- Yes, with my Grandma Belich and Grandma Ruth
73. Stood in Times Square- Yes, Matt nearly got run over there
74. Toured the Everglades- No
75. Been fired from a job- No, I am waiting for Bart to fire me any time!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London- No
77. Broken a bone - Broken some hearts but no bones
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle- Yes, I didn't like it
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person- From an airplane
80. Published a book- No
81. Visited the Vatican- No
82. Bought a brand new car- Yes, again thanks Bart
83. Walked in Jerusalem- No
84. Had your picture in the newspaper- Yes
85. Read the entire Bible- No, I'm waiting for the movie to come out ;)
86. Visited the White House- saw it but never went inside
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating- Cut up an elk a few times with help from family
88. Had chickenpox- Yes and it wasn't fun
89. Saved someone's life- My kids, cause sometimes I wanted to kill them but I spared their lives!
90. Sat on a jury- My butt is big but not that big!
91. Met someone famous- Yes
92. Joined a book club- No
93. Lost a loved one- Yes
94. Had a baby- 3 to be exact
95. Seen the Alamo in person- No but I think my Dad did! hee hee ;)
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake- When I was younger
97. Been involved in a law suit- No
98. Owned a cell phone- Several
99. Been stung by a bee-Yes, not so fun

Well there you have it. Maybe you got to know me a little better. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. That was too funny Peggy!! I loved the sat on a jury:) And you do realize when they asked hit a home run they were talking about baseball not the back seat of a car right??? Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so silly! Just me and you should visit those places you answered no to. A girls trip for once!!! :)

    ReplyDelete