Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Congratulations Matt

It has been an awesome week for Matt and one that he will never forget!! Last night Bart and I got a call from him and he told us that he received the RMCMI Scholarship!!! This scholarship is given to only one engineering student from each state and is very hard to get. We are so proud of Matt and all of his accomplishments and hard work!! He makes being a parent very easy!! Congratulations Matt!! We love you lots!! Now, quite goofing off and get back to studying!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey stranger, it has been a long time. Your family is beautiful, and a grandma too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent that photo over, but I think I had the wrong email since it was sent back to me! Can you give it to me again? Sorry! I meant to tell you, but got a bit distracted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you...from jerich5. If you didn't get it you can email me at jerich5@aol.com
    Can't wait to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete