Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Having FUN with Corban!

Corban's Rainbow
Corban is very proud of his art project!

Corban's fruit loop rainbow




So, Heather and Garrett went to get their taxes done and Corban got to spend the evening with me! We had so much fun, we made a Fruitloop rainbow with lots of animal stickers. He writes his name very well, especially since he is only 3 years old!! He was so proud of his art project and he is looking forward our next one! I love spending time with him we have so much fun and the best part is I get lots of hugs and kisses!!! While making the project we talked about all the different animals that Noah had on the "boat" we even sang the "Unicorn" song and Corban was sad that the Unicorn missed the boat. He said he will find a Unicorn the next time me and him go to the magic forest and he will keep him in his room so the Unicorn won't be sad! He is such a loving little guy!!!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fruit loop rainbow. Thanks for the awesome art project for my preschool next year. Since you already have it downloaded on your computer, would you mind emailing the picture to me? My email address is sarahjo5086@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! It's a good thing we live so close because I am not good at crafty things. He has so much fun with you! Thanks for watching him. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete