Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lost Friend Found



I found the "bird".............well actually the "bird" found me!! One of my friends from a long, long, long time ago found me through Shani's blog (thanks Shani for giving her my blog address) and today we talked to each other for the first time in about 20 years!! It was like we never skipped a beat!! Robbin and I have been friends since elementry school and lost contact after a few years after graduation but she has not changed a bit!! We talked for about 1 1/2 hours and the time flew by. It was so fun to laugh at memories and the stupid things we used to do. She is the mother to 3 beautiful children and 1 "little nugget" grandaughter. I used to stay at her house and her parents were always so wonderful to me. I remember riding the bus home with her and I thought that was so neat because I never got to ride a bus home from school (until I moved to Wellington my Sr. year then it wasn't as fun)! Anyway, it was fun remembering and so great to talk to her and maybe we can get together if we are ever in Price at the same time. Don't be mad Robbin at me because of the pictures I posted but I thought that you would get a kick out of them!! Thanks for the phone call and I promise we will keep in touch!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I can't believe you still have those pictures. lol. I have some of you but I have to learn how to work my new scanner. They are good ones, you will love them!! I had so much fun talking with you and catching up. You are still as fun as ever. So glad we found each other after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! My mom used to be young!

    ReplyDelete