Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RaNae & Me


In February while I was out for Laurie's surprise birthday party I got to go visit with one of my very favorite friends. We have been friends for about 29 years (oh my gosh has it really been that long?!) We had so much fun giggling and I finally got to meet two of her little granddaughters (they are so cute and smart). We've been able to keep in touch all this time and we've even got to see each other at the airport, her leaving and me coming into town. Its been fun catching up with her on her blog and seeing her family once again. It's so great to have long time friends!! Can't wait to see you again!!! P.S. RaNae is the one who taught me how to make chocolate chip pancakes...........yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to make new friends, but long time friends are the best. I have a couple friends from high school that I still keep in touch with, and it is exactly the same way. They make you laugh and are there for you when you cry, friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete