Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun Day!

On Friday Heather and I took the boys out for a day of play at "The PlayLand Place". There was so much for the boys to do and stay busy. We stayed there for hours watching Corban play with all different kinds of toys and doing art projects. The boys met their little friends Matthew and Heath there. The place was set up with an art room, a music room, a kitchen area, big building blocks area, a puppet show area, there were little cars to drive and a small tree house to play with, bugs, jump ropes...........there was just so much to do and Corban tried to do it all! There was a place for Jayce to play as well with little soft toys and soft carpet areas just in case he toppled over. It was so clean and they had a "icky bucket" for the toys to be cleaned so you don't pass any "ickies" around. We went to lunch after and then we did a little shopping and both boys fell asleep!! Too much FUN!! When I dropped Heather and the boys off Corban put his arms around my neck and said "Ramma, I am so proud of you!!! You were such a good girl today and I love you so much!!" I am so lucky that I live so close to Corban and Jayce and get to have play dates with them!! Thanks Heather for letting me play with you guys!! I love my little guys sooooo much!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good Ramma and you were a very good girl that day, that's why I took you to your favorite restaurant! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying is not a good way to start my day!! Now I'm depressed...I miss you guys so much! I love the pictures you posted of the boys, they are growing and changing everyday-I love them so much. I can't believe how big Jayce is getting. I love seeing the pictures, but it makes me cry cuz I do miss them so much. Give them both a kiss from me. Tell them how much I love them and how special they are to me. I'm so jealous that you live so close to them and get to do all that fun stuff with them...it makes my heart hurt! I better go dry my eyes. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete