Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday Party

Me and my little Jayce-a-roo
Jayce gets ready to eat his dinosaur cake!! Corban can harldy wait to watch and join in on the fun

This is GREAT fun!! Emery the cat even wants to join in on some cake!



Jayce really gets into his cake!


"Hey, where did my cake go?"

We all enjoyed watching Jayce eat his cake. He was a little cautious at first but once he started there was no stopping him. He was so funny and so cute!! We love you Jayce!!!
Happy 1st Birthday!!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Jayce is already 1~it makes me cry to see these pictures and know that I wasn't there! I love him and miss him so much! He is so beautiful(I can say that cuz he's still little). It looks like he had a great 1st birthday. Heather and Garrett are so lucky to have 2 great little boys and you are so lucky to have them so close to you so you can hug and kiss them all the time...and make "rafts"! You are a good ramma and good aunt our kids are so lucky to have you in their lives. Kiss my boys for me and tell them Aunt Val loves and misses them everyday. Now I'm crying again!

    ReplyDelete