Friday, August 7, 2009

Moose on the loose!

We went to Cabela's the other day which the boys always love!! I'm not sure if everyone knows but Corban is obsessed with hunting and he has "shot" every animal in Cabela's!! He has been to Africa, Canada, Utah, Colorado and all the other great hunting places in between hunting. While showing me all the animals he has shot I noticed that he had to go potty.........so off to the potty we went. After he pottyed I said "let's wash your hands" which he replied "Ramma, you should always wash both hands not just one...........they both have yuckies on them"! It's a good thing he teaches me about all this stuff because I never knew!!! I just love this little guy!!

1 comment:

  1. Too fun, we love Cabelas too. You are an awesome grandma.

    ReplyDelete