Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Uncle Dan, Mom and Uncle Bob


Today is my Mom's birthday!! Yeah, she is 69 years young!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mother!! My Mom has always been my greatest friend, my hero, a great example to follow and so much more!! I remember as I was growing up my Mom was always the coolest Mom on the block!! She always made everything special for me even if it was learning to play softball, listening to music (which she was always up on the latest songs), dating boys, going to dances, mutual ......... I could go on forever. She always made our house a home for my friends and they even called her Mom. She has always been so easy to talk to and there were many times when she would just listen and let me cry and then give me the best advice on how to solve many problems! I remember her coaching our softball team to state champions, doing roadshows and dances and even taking me and my friends to "The White Lady"!!
As I have grown up I have realized even more the things my Mom has done for me. She taught me how to be a Mom and I realize the sacrifices that she has made for me throughout my entire life! I only hope that I can be as great of a Mother, wife, Grandmother, sister and friend as she is!
Happy Birthday Mom!! I love you and appreciate all the many things you do for me and my family!! You are truly the best Mother ever!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I don't know what else I can add to what you have said about Mom. She really is the best. I don't think a day goes by that I don't talk to her or ask her advice about something, I still need my mom and she is always there. We are so lucky to have her and our kids are so lucky to have such a great grandma. She has always been there for us(even when Sue didn't want her to be). She has always been a great example of what a mom should be and taught me how important the little things mom's do mean so much cuz she always does them. Happy Birthday Mom...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mary Ann! She is a great lady and a wonderful neighbor, I hardly ever have to call the cops on them j/k! Your parents are awesome people and I am so glad that we had the opportunity to build a house by them and to have them as neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, mom is the best!! Having her two brothers here to share her birthday with her made the day even better. Happy Birthday Mom!! We all love you :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your mom had a great birthday...looks like she is loved. You are so blessed to have her in your life. Cherish every minute. I love that she took you to the white lady...hahaha. good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pucky-

    The beach where we were chilling at is up in the Daybreak neighborhood... it's right above my parents'. Maybe we could all meet there when you're here!

    Check this out to find out more:

    http://www.daybreakutah.com/?gclid=CIPujIKmv5wCFRkpawodtz7Lmw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Peggy!!!! I saw on Heather's blog that today is your special day. I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Peggy I saw it on Heather's blog too!

    ReplyDelete