Monday, August 31, 2009

Matt & Chan: Back At The U of U!

Matt and Chan started their long drive from Pennsylvania to Utah about a week after Jonas and I. Matt wanted to spend as much time with Samantha before they both had to start school in different states. After spending the whole summer together this was a little tough on them but they know that in the end it will be worth it!!
Chan spent most of the drive on Matt's lap. He is such a good little traveler!!! It took Matt two days to drive out west as well. I guess they boys don't need as much sleep as me or their Dad when we make this drive.
When Matt got to Price he spent the night and then the next morning me, Matt, Bren and Sue went to Salt Lake to get the boys settled in for school. It is so nice to have Bren room with Matt this year and going to the U of U together. I'm sure there will be lots of fun and stories to tell years from now!!! I just hope they do their homework!!! We took the boys for a steak dinner at Diamond Lil's.............just two Moms and their little boys!! It was so nice!!
It never gets easier when you leave your kids at college but I think I am getting better at it and Sue..............well lets just say she might get a little better at saying good-bye after a few years.
It just seems like yesterday that Jonas, Matt and Bren were all playing "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and now here they are all grown up and going to college!! Where did my little boys go?

Matt and Chan
I'm sure they are thinking how much they will miss me!!

1 comment:

  1. Like I said before, I'm just glad they are here with me now!!!

    ReplyDelete