Monday, August 10, 2009

Craft Day


Last night I got a phone call from Corban asking me if he could come over to my house tomorrow and make a "raft" (craft) because Jayce had to get "shot" and he didn't want to go to the Doctors with him. So, I said yes I would love to do a craft and I would see him tomorrow.


This morning Corban runs through my door and hollers "come on Ramma.........lets do a raft" I said "ok lets go do a raft". Corban stops in his tracks and says matter of factly "Ramma I said a raft not a raft"!! Silly me ..........so I said "sorry lets go do a craft".


After we made a puppy dog craft we put puzzles together, played the hunting game, watched a little of the hunting channel and read Shark & Dinosaur books. It was getting close to lunch time so I asked him if he was hungry. I told him I would make him PB&J, grilled cheese sandwich, soup, mac & cheese whatever he wanted. His reply......."Chocolate!". I told him after lunch he could have some chocolate but he had to eat first "Grandma's rules". His reply........."Corban's rules are eat chocolate first then lunch", to which I replied "Grandma's house.........Grandma's rules", to which he said "I like Corban's rules better!" He cracks me up!!!!


Thanks Corban for coming to my house today and making a "raft" with me and making me laugh!! I love you my little Buckaroo!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this, too cute. How lucky are you to have them so close. I am so happy for you!! Thanks for sharing his cute personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like a real spitfire! We were watching home videos last night and came across my '50's b-day party.. remember when you came and taught me and my amigas how to do the twist? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! That is too funny. I have to agree, I like Corban's rules better too! Thanks for the cute craft idea, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg!! I found your blog through Heather's :). Cute pics of Jayce's birthday- wish we coulda joined in on the fun!! You are such a cute Grandma! And I'm super impressed with your cake-making skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow we have been gone and I came home to lots of fun posts from you! I love the raft story! Cute pictures from the cake and Jayce's party too, I can't believe how fast his past year went by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I like Corban's rules better than yours!!!

    ReplyDelete